By Stephen Spellicy, Director, Enterprise Data Protection, HP Information Management
Join the Inaugural Autonomy/HP Information Management TweetChat on Data Protection on Wednesday, August 15th from 10-11am Pacific Time. Join the conversation by using the hashtag #DPChat.
During the chat, thought leaders from the industry will discuss how Data backup and recovery isn’t simply about storing and encrypting data, it’s about protecting what’s most important to the enterprise – information – and putting that data to work for you.
The panel will also discuss the following:
• What are the 3 most important considerations with cloud-based data protection?
• What 3 things make a data protection solution successful?
• What are the best strategies around the mobile workforce and data protection?
• Cloud vs. on-premise backup: discuss
• How will data protection evolve in the next five years?
We anticipate a lively back and forth around these and other questions. Join us to engage with data protection professionals across numerous industries on Twitter and add your perspective to the discussion!
Join our panel of experts including:
Stephen Spellicy, Director, Enterprise Data Protection, HP Information Management
Stephen Aldous, Manager, Sales Engineering, HP Information Management
Join us for this interactive conversation by using the hashtag #DPChat on Wednesday, August 15th from 10-11am Pacific Time. See you on theTweetChat!