By Calvin Zito, @HPStorageGuy
I've mentioned that I'm doing a new monthly show with Jeffery Powers called HP TechCast. You can find Jeffery as @Geekazine on Twitter and his website is www.geekazine.com. Along with being my co-host on HP TechCast, Jeffery also hosts Today in Tech History and iPad365 (not my favorite show - LOL!).
After the dust of HP Discover settled, Jeffery and I chatted with three of the independent bloggers who came to HP Discover and we covered a lot of topics. On the show are John Obeto, Chris Wahl, and Justin Vashisht and they share their opinions about technology, the event and the blogger program we had at the HP Discover. Since the show is about 55 minutes long, here's what we discussed:
- Introductions: 0 - 2:30 (min:sec mark on the video)
- Feedback on blogger program: 2:30 - 10:00
- Keynotes (including HP CEO Meg Whitman & Chris Anderson of Wired Magazine) 10:00 - 15:00
- Web-based email and cloud discussion 15:00 - 26:30
- HP Discover Zone (demo area) 26:30 - 35:00
- What would you do different at HP Discover 35:00 - 49:30
- Is HP on the right track? 49:30 - end
Thanks to John, Justin and Chris for joining Jeffery and I on the HP TechCast and for spending a week with HP at HP Discover. If you're interested in joining Jeffery and on on a future HP TechCast, drop me an email or ping Jeffery on Twitter.