By Calvin Zito, @HPStorageGuy
The lights at HP Discover have been turned off - all the hardware in the Discover Zone has been sent back to HP (except for the HP StoreOnce B6200 that was sold right off the show floor to a very local customer in Las Vegas), but there's lots of ways to still connect with everything that happened at HP Discover. Here are just a few:
- There will be lots of content on the event website at www.hp.com/go/discover. It has video replays of the keynotes, and some of the general and track sessions. In fact, I just found a link to the HP Storage strategy session that you should check out.
- I have lots of content on the blog from HP Discover. Here's a single link to find all of them.
- I really like Storify - its a great way to tell a story with images, videos, and links to social media feeds (like Twitter and blog posts). I have an HP Storage at Discover Storify page - check it out!
- I have a number of podcasts from HP Discover with more on the way. You can subscribe to my podcast from the iTunes store; go to the store, click on Podcasts and then search for "Around the Storage Block".
- If you have any questions, leave me a comment here or ping me on Twitter.
Hope you had a great time at HP Discover! I can tell you that it was my best HP Discover ever. It was meeting great customers like Juan from the Tampa Bay Rays, Karen and Shahin from Centerbeam (looking forward to talking to you all again soon); hanging out with fantastic HP partners like Nina from Connect, Bart who came all the way from Belgium and brought me some chocolates, and Mitch from Intel; and there were too many bloggers to mention all of them here but you can see who they were on my blog post talking about them. And a big thank you to my HP colleagues who worked tirelessly to make this a great HP event.
For those of you in Europe, hope to see you at HP Discover in Frankfurt December 4-6.