By Calvin Zito, @HPStorageGuy
I'm down to my last question as we get ready to head to HP Discover in Frankfurt. I'd like you to leave a comment below on what is your biggest challenge around information protection. If you leave a comment (and follow a few other rules I'll have below), I'll have an HP Storage t-shirt sent to you. Easy, no?
To help stimulate your thinking on this topic, here's a video for you to watch.
Leave a comment, get a t-shirt
Here's all you have to do to get a t-shirt from me (rules for my giveaway):
- You have to address this week's question - I'm looking for you to comment about technology or process challenges you face with information protection/disaster recovery.
- HP employees aren't eligible. Hopefully you already have enough HP logo-ware.
- If you have a support issue, you should call HP Support - so not looking to turn this conversation into a helpline. If you need help with something, feel free to send me a message - I'm always willing to help when I can.
- You can only win once with this question.
- I don't normally have give-aways and I'll reserve the right to change the rules if I didn't think of something. But I have lots of t-shirts so don't worry, I won't be stingy!
- I have 25 shirts and have asked the same question on the HP Storage LinkedIn group. The first 25 people to respond will get a shirt.
- IMPORTANT: You must send me an email (hpstorageguy at hp.com) and include your t-shirt size, address to mail your shirt, and phone number (for shipping purposes only!). Shipping of the t-shirts will start in early December.
As we continue to get ready for HP Discover (yes, I'm just a little excited about it!), you can stay in touch with what is happening at our special hp.com storage announcement page. You can also register for our announcement webcast by clicking on the "Mark your calendar" graphic.
Join me on LinkedIn
If you haven't joined the HP Storage LinkedIn group, there's lots of conversations happening there and it's grown by almost 300% since I started actively managing it this past April. It is a close group and I've already kicked several people out for not following the group rules - so it's a great place where you have a gatekeeper (me) to keep the annoyances out! I've kicked a couple of recruiters and spammers out this week alone!
NOTE! Be sure to send me an email with info in step 7 that I asked for!