HP has begun working with OB10, the leading global B2B e-Invoicing network, to incorporate its e-invoicing services into our Finance & Accounting offering’s integrated supplier invoice automation program. Combining OB10’s electronic invoicing solutions with HP’s proprietary technologies, and our best practice process and program management framework brings clients an Accounts Payable process that maximizes automation.
Having deployed e-invoicing for HP’s own global processes for many years, HP has first-hand experience of the end-to-end value that OB10 creates. The benefits for our BPO clients include:
- Lower invoicing costs, improved quality and faster throughput
- Program, process and account management delivered by HP’s experienced Finance & Accounting practitioners
- No upfront costs and reduced resource requirements to become a member of the world’s most trusted e-invoicing network
To achieve maximum invoice processing efficiencies while realizing additional financial value, the invoice automation program includes a variety of key capabilities:
- e-Invoice creation and delivery – invoices are delivered either directly to existing workflow tool or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, or to HP’s Accounts Payable workflow system
- Purchase order services – Including PO Convert, PO creation and delivery, and invoice-to-PO validation upfront to further improve data quality, and reduce rework
- Self-service vendor portal – enables invoice creation and tracking, and invoice payment status, which dramatically reduces the volume of supplier inquires
- Invoice financing – suppliers have the opportunity to enter into an arrangement with a global banking institution to finance the early receipt of invoices before payment terms
- Dynamic discounting – buyers can make early discounted payments per supplier or invoice, which over-rides established payment terms to optimize working capital
Our invoice automation service is set apart through:
- Lower invoice process pricing, faster implementation and improved effectiveness based on HP’s experience as the largest user on the OB10 network
- Our unique range of integrated service options utilizing the combination of OB10 and HP’s proprietary technology, including Business Exchange Services
- Simplified program, delivery process and account management with HP as the single point of contact responsible for all invoice processing
For more information on HP’s automated processing solution, access the Source-to-Pay fact sheet.