The world of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) moves fast and changes even faster. It can sometimes be hard to keep up with what’s happening and even more challenging to know where to look for information. Which is why I’m so excited to tell you about a new digital magazine from HP that should become one of your go-to-resources for BPO information.
It’s called the BPO Edge and is filled with articles, videos and other great information from the HP Enterprise Services BPO team. This inaugural edition is focused on Finance & Accounting Services and covers many hot topics in the F&A industry including:
- Ways finance and accounting can help, not hinder, corporate growth.
- A Q&A with HP’s BPO EMEA Sales Leader, Dave Brown, on how outsourcing BPO helps F&A orgs do much more than just cut costs.
- HP’s Enterprise 20/20 collaborative book where you can join the discussion and make your voice heard.
- Making sense of big data in finance and accounting.
- A remarkable turnaround - HP’s own finance transformation.
- What CFOs should consider as their company moves to cloud computing.
- Services that help you accelerate business growth, reduce finance operations costs, and enable better decision support.
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this first issue of BPO Edge. Check it out - BPO Edge – Finance and Accounting - and let me know what you think and any suggestions you have for future issues via the comment section below!
Additional HP BPO resources: