Last week, we discussed going beyond listening and joining in the conversation with customers in social media. This week, we'll discuss what it takes to be a socially enabled business.
Socially enabled businesses have embraced the 21st century, social customer. They realize the value in connecting with customers worldwide to increase their competitiveness through social media.
HP has developed the following framework to help you determine if your business is socially enabled:
- Knows how being Social increases profitability
- Recognizes influencers and high value customers
- Learns from interactions and responds...social learning is applied throughout the business, not just Marketing
- Has 'always on' (real-time) capability.... 52 weeks content versus campaigns
- Encourages participation, sharing, co-creation internally and externally
- Combines structured and unstructured data to drive actionable customer insights that drive growth
HP’s Social Enterprise Services enable organizations to quickly implement a social CRM program to improve communications, understanding and engagement with customers within social networks.
Is your business socially-enabled?