Here are some tips that will help you get more done every day.
- Keep track of all your tasks in one place. Master your to-do list with something as simple as a stack of index cards or something as powerful as Microsoft Outlook 2007.
- Access your files anywhere with Microsoft's Live Sync.
- Go wireless. Wireless networks are great for growing businesses. You can connect computers to the network and the internet without expensive fixed cabling.
- Go wireless (faster). The latest wireless networking standard, known as 802.11n or Wireless-N, lets you connect to compatible networks up to five times faster and with up to twice the range.
- Go paperless. Save paper: don't print unnecessary documents and emails. Save space and filing time: scan documents rather than photocopy them.
- Tablet PC. HP tablet PCs let you take handwritten notes and convert them into printed text automatically. It's great for meetings.
- Concentrate. It takes time to build up concentration. Every interruption restarts the clock, wasting productive time. So cut down distractions, use noise-cancelling headphones and try to complete one job before starting the next or taking a break.
- Do one thing at a time. Research shows that people who focus on one thing at a time get more done than people who try to multitask by juggling several activities at once.
- Bigger batteries. With HP Extended Life Batteries and certain HP notebooks you can get up to 24 hours use from a single charge1.
1. Requires separately purchased Ultra Capacity Battery and customer download of the latest Intel graphics driver and HP BIOS. Notebook must be configured with optional Intel 80 GB SSD drive and HP Illumi-Lite LED Display and requires Microsoft Windows® XP operating system. Battery life will vary depending on the product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will decrease with time and usage.