By Anu Bandopadhay, Global Channel Partner Enterprise Group Marketing
In today’s Coffee Coaching session, Mike Nielsen discusses the Advantages of Partnership with HP Networking and HP PartnerONE. Partners are critical to HP Networking, and we are committed to ensuring that our partners have the best business advantage in the marketplace. As a result of our continued investment in PartnerONE, HP was awarded CRN's 5-Star Partner Program rating in FY12– for the fifth consecutive year – which recognizes an elite subset of vendors that give solution providers the best partnering elements in their channel programs.
With HP Networking partners have the ability to sell HP’s FlexNetwork Architecture and solutions that demonstrate leadership from the network edge to the data center core, at competitive cost advantages - lower TCO by Up to 66% (IDC, Sept. 2010). No wonder then that HP Networking is only one of two leading vendors in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant (Enterprise LAN 2011).
In this session, you’ll discover why partners should choose HP as their strategic partner for Networking.
- Customers are asking for an alternative, and industry analysts recognize HPN as the viable challenger
- HP is truly changing Networking and taking Market Share – now is the time to grow with HP
- Technology leadership - an opportunity to expand your business with the breadth of the portfolio
- Standards leadership maintains choice; yours and the customer’s
- Long term credibility – HP has over 30 years of networking innovation. HP Networking solutions are well recognized in the industry, and we are gaining impressive customer momentum globally.
The HP PartnerONE program delivers partners the opportunity to profit with a rich set of benefits. Program benefits are associated with membership designation status - Business, Preferred and Specialist (Professional and Advanced levels), and benefits include--
- Compensation - For selling HP products, services and solutions; and incentives for acting as an HP agent
- Demand generation - Sales and marketing tools to generate demand to target market segments
- Competency - The more partners invest in HP Networking competency, the greater the potential business reward.
With our strong commitment to our partners, we introduced several improvements in FY12 –
- Transitioned into one U.S. National Selling Area with simplified revenue/competency requirements
- Created an additional new FY12 HPN program level intended to provide more opportunity and flexibility for partners to participate in PartnerONE benefits.
In today’s session, you’ll learn about each of the HP PartnerONE program designations with their requirements and associated benefits - the most Advanced level – the Specialist Partner designation, Preferred Partner Designation, and the basic Business Partner designation.
Get more information about HP Networking products and solutions for SMBs at www.hp.com/networking.