Considering how to virtualize your mission-critical application? Interested in best practices and additional insight to help you easily plan, configure, and automate your physical and virtual resources? HP has a new reference architecture for mission-critical Integrity blades with HP-UX -- a simple and easy to deploy solution that enables you to provision and modify infrastructure in minutes. This reference configuration is a good starting point in planning your mission-critical virtualization environment and is designed with flexibility so you can adapt to business changes more easily and rapidly.
The Mission-Critical Virtualization Reference Architecture includes:
- · HP-UX 11i v3 Virtual System Operating Environment (VSE-OE)
- · HP Virtual Connect Enterprise Manager (VCEM) and HP Systems Insight Manager (SIM)
- · HP Virtual Connect with FlexFabric
- · HP Integrity BL860c i2 Server Blades in c7000 enclosure*
- · HP 3PAR F400 Storage System and HP 3PAR Inform Software
- · HP Standard Setup Services and Technical Support
To learn more about this reference configuration and best practices or to find pointers to additional technical information, read the white paper.