HP has just announced SAP’s certification of the scale-out converged application solution within the portfolio of HP AppSystems for SAP HANA™.
SAP HANA application software enables rapid analysis of large volumes of data, with organisations experiencing data analysis performance improvements up to 1500 times faster, helping them to make smarter, faster business decisions more cost effectively.
Some of the benefits include:
- Fully automated high availability for mission-critical workloads running on SAP® application software, enabling organisations to tie analytics to business-critical processes
- Investment protection with Disaster Recovery pre-enabled and with the 2TB memory footprint of HP BladeSystem servers to enable future growth
- Scalable performance and storage capacity to rapidly scale to 640 cores and 8 terabytes (TB) of memory without having to repartition the SAP HANA database
- High performance and availability with HP P6500 EVA and with HP Memory Quarantine in HP BL680 G7 blade servers that minimizes the impact of unplanned downtime. The HP P6500 EVA with X9300 IBRIX Network shared storage system significantly reduces Storage Area Network traffic by eliminating the need to copy data between local storage for delivering high availability functionality.
- Increased resiliency, scalability and efficiency of HP ProLiant BL680 G7 blade servers for up to 8 times the capacity of a single-node solution within the HP AppSystems for SAP HANA portfolio. The balanced performance capability of HP blade servers maximizes input-output, supporting the real-time aspects of the SAP HANA in-memory database design.
If you're looking to move from your current environment HP is offering an attractive migration assistance package, from SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse (BW) or SAP NetWeaver BW Accelerator on SAP HANA, that features a combination of HP financing options, attractive pricing on the purchase of new hardware, and a portfolio of migration services you can use to clear the path to faster data analysis. Details can be found in the
solution brief on HP AppSystems for SAP HANA.
With this new scale-out blade-based configuration and the existing 5 single node solutions based on the HP ProLiant DL580 and ProLiant DL980 servers, HP can handle all of your SAP HANA needs.
Please follow the link to find out more about our portfolio of AppSystems for SAP HANA.