Authored by Celia Lawren, HP AllianceONE Team
The coveted HP AllianceONE Partner of the Year recognition was awarded to nine partners at the HP Partner Summit preceding HP Discover. These awards recognize the development and delivery of innovative solutions built on HP Converged Infrastructure by HP business partners that raise the bar for business excellence and client satisfaction. HP AllianceONE partners can quickly capitalize on opportunities and extend their sales and marketing reach, while reducing costs by leveraging HP hardware/software and resources.
The 2012 AllianceONE Partners of the Year are diverse in their solutions, which range from scalable cloud-based B2B infrastructure to an integrated money and securities central bank solution. While different, these partners have one thing in common: an innovative mindset to not only solve a problem but to greatly enhance business value. After all, innovation is the key to success for all of us.
This year, more AllianceONE partners than ever participated in the award nomination process, and the competition was fierce, much like the competition is in business every day. That’s why we want to share these winning AllianceONE partner solutions with you – to inspire you to embrace innovation and to encourage you to reap the benefits of efficiency, agility and performance you’ll achieve by adopting HP Converged Infrastructure.
Please join us in congratulating the 2012 HP AllianceONE Partners of the Year. Come hear about their winning customer solutions at HP Discover.
Converged Infrastructure Category (Discover Session #BB3004, Thursday 10:00 –10:45, San Polo 3405)
- i2i Systems, an information technologies and services provider for the telecom industry, built a state-of-the-art, scalable charging and billing solution, Frontiers Charging and Billing Suite, for their large Telecommunications customer.
- Polaris Financial Technology Ltd., a financial technology company, developed and implemented a complete, integrated INTELLECT Central Bank Core Banking solution for a major financial institution.
Cloud Computing Category (Discover session # BB3003, Thursday 11:15-12:00, Murano 3201B)
- CenterBeam, Inc., a managed services provider for mid-sized businesses, built a secure, scalable cloud-based B2B infrastructure for their client, leveraging their Private Virtual Datacenter offering, built on HP servers (Blades) and HP 3PAR Storage.
- TIBCO Software, a provider of infrastructure software, developed an “elastic” private cloud based on HP CloudSystem Matrix and TIBCO Silver Fabric, a PaaS solution that provides the ability to provision and manage enterprise applications to the cloud for their large financial services customer.
Innovation Category (Discover Session #BB3005, Thursday 13:30-14:15, San Polo 3406)
- ReD, a card fraud prevention and payment services provider, worked with HP to create a solution, based on their PRISM architecture, to counter increasing incidents of debit card fraud for their large financial services client.
- SAP, a market leader in enterprise application software, worked with HP and Deloitte Consulting to build an analytical marketing reporting solution, based on their HANA platform, for a large Telecommunications customer.
- Deloitte Consulting, a global management consulting firm, teamed with SAP and HP, to design, build and test an analytical marketing reporting solution for their joint Telecommunications customer.
Technology Category (Discover Session #BB3006, Thursday 14:45-15:30, Lando 4201)
- iTernity, dedicated exclusively to the professional storage and archiving market, implemented their iCAS solution on HP Converged Infrastructure to provide tamper-proof archiving for their healthcare client.
- Siemens PLM Software, with its Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, worked with HP to create a new Quickstart PLM solution to enable their client and its suppliers to achieve a truly synchronized global development environment.
Don’t miss hearing about the benefits customers realized from these winning solutions on Thursday, June 7, at HP Discover. For more information about the HP AllianceONE Program, go to iwww.hp.com/go/allianceone.