With so much going on at SAP Sapphire 2012 we thought we'd give you a run-down of the six “must see” sessions from HP at the show.
1) Speed Business Analytics with SAP HANA, maximize business outcomes with HP
- Presenter - Erik Lillestolen, HP Enterprise Group
- Time - May 15, 13:00 – 13:20pm
- Location - Partner Theatre #8723
2) Transform your SAP landscape: A hybrid cloud deployment strategy from HP
- Presenters - Cal Hullihen & Jim Byrne
- Time - Monday, 5/14/2012 14:00 – 14:20
- Location - Partner Theatre #8724
3) Hear from HP IT -- How it really is that simple for IT with SAP HANA
- Presenter: Dave Carlisle, HP
- Time - May 15, 14:00-14:45
- Location - Microforum 1 #8719
4) Overview of HW appliance options optimized for SAP HANA
- Presenters - Discussion with HP, Hitachi, Cisco, moderated by SAP with HP Speaker: Erik Lillestolen
- Time - May 16 - 15:00-15:45
- Location - D&T Technology Campus, Microforum #7910
5) HP CloudSystem Solutions for SAP Landscapes (Virtualization, HP Cloud Maps, HP CloudSystem, and 3PAR)
- Presenter – Juergen Mueller
- Time - May 14 and May 15 (exact time posted in HP booth)
- Location – HP booth #1700
6) SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE technology and HP Converged Infrastructure—what’s in it for your business?
- Presenter - Juergen Mueller
- Time - Monday, May 14, 2012 13:30pm
- Location - Database and Technology Campus
We look forward to seeing you at the show – if you have any questions please feedback in the comments section below.
Also, find out about the big picture for SAP Sapphire from AJ Murray in his recent blog post.