Guest blog by:
HP Financial Services
Hi all. Happy New Year and welcome to 2013!
We had a great year in 2012 helping customers accelerate their move to converged and/or cloud infrastructures. So I thought the best way to kick off the New Year is to help you with your 2013 IT resolutions. Just like you, your technology infrastructure deserves a bit of encouragement and inspiration this time of the year. Luckily, HP Financial Services has compiled a Top 5 IT Resolutions Video for 2013:
1. Lose weight – Trim down by optimizing your IT infrastructure. A plan to help you pay only for the use of the equipment and not the ownership can help your IT stay lean and mean.
2. Make more money – Invest in your future - Fair Market Value leasing can help reduce your initial cash
layout so you can put funds towards innovation.
3. Get organized – Get rid of your IT clutter with an asset management plan to improve control and
visibility of your IT equipment.
4. Reduce stress – Simplify financing processes; mitigate capital investment risks; retire obsolete
IT systems. Think combined solutions!
5. Fall in love – A trusted partnership with your best interest at heart can help you thrive in today’s
Keep in mind – the main reason resolutions are never met is because they never get started!
Oh, and don’t forget; resolve to take your IT efficiency to the next level in 2013.