By David Keith – HP Converged Systems Marketing
Join our Converged Systems experts Gary Stevens and Joe Sullivan in Session TB3496 “The Virtualization Games” to learn how you can win in the world of virtualization and private cloud.
The session will introduce a newly announced Virtualization solution and discuss how HP is delivering a scalable model for building virtualization and cloud solutions and delivering application services with HP Converged Systems.
Authored by: Alan Bowen, HP Financial Services
Let’s think about it…
- What if I told you that we can help you build a new top-of-the-line infrastructure by getting rid of your old equipment? Would now be the perfect time?
- What if I told you that we can maximize the value of your current legacy systems by remarketing those assets and sharing the profits with you? Maybe now?
- What if I told you that we can customize a financial solution to reduce your cash outlay, lower TCO & increase ROI of your new IT infrastructure? Surely, it has to be now… right?
When is the right time for Convergence?
Microsoft Tech Ed is coming to New Orleans between June 6th and 9th 2013, with hands on learning, deep product exploration and lots of relationship building opportunities.
HP will be demonstrating how our innovative solutions help customers:
- Increase the speed and effectiveness of the business
- Simplify the complexities of systems and network management
- Deliver services faster, with higher success ratios
- Create measureable business value
- Ensure application performance, reliability and availability
About this time last year, Russ Parker pointed out at this blog that a well considered plan for recovering value from end-of-life IT assets can accelerate an organization’s drive to convergence (see Top three ways ASSET RECOVERY can fast track your journey to a Converged Infrastructure.) A strategic approach, Russ noted, can help you improve business processes related to disposal, simplify global compliance, and protect your company’s reputation.
If you’re looking for more info on this critical IT function, you might want to check out a flurry of posts over at Transforming IT blog:
By Evan Morris - Senior Engineer, HP Enterprise Group
If you’re a fan of NFL Football in the U.S., then you’re probably familiar with the latest strategy that NFL coaches are implementing with increasing frequency – different versions of what’s referred to as the Wildcat formation which rely on freakishly athletic, very fast, large quarterbacks who are as likely to run with the ball themselves as to handing if off or throwing it.
It’s a nightmare for defenses to try and stop, yet many sportswriters believe it’s just another fad that will pass (no pun intended) once all those running quarterbacks get their bell rung (or worse) by some 270lb Linebacker.
So what does this have to do with messaging?