By Jeremy Ward, Security Services Development Lead
I know it’s a real cliché, but today everyone wants access to information and services all the time and anywhere. Just count the number of people around you with their heads buried in a smartphone, iPad or Kindle. I’ll bet at least 35% of the crowd is accessing data of some kind while they’re on the move.
Let’s face it – we all love immediate access to information. But with that always-on access comes an increase in security risk to your enterprise.
To some extent every organization has its own IT security risks. However, the common thread in all of them is that they are the ones that have the greatest potential for business impact. And if you’re going to strategically align the resources you use to manage those risks with your business, you’ll first want to get a complete picture of your challenges and identify your biggest issues before you do anything else.
That’s where you need the HP Enterprise Security Discovery Workshop. It’s a one-day, interactive session where senior HP consultants share highly informative visual displays and their broad, real-world experience of security with strategic thinkers from both the IT and business sides of your organization.
At the workshop, you’ll talk through the hottest security topics and go through a journey in which:
- Each side understands the other’s concerns and drivers
- You discuss the need to move to an information-centered view of security
- You understand a risk-based approach
- You build a heat-map of your information security issues
- You reach a consensus on priorities and build a road map
- You determine an action plan to address your priority issues
One customer who attended the workshop had this to say about a day well spent, “This was an incredibly useful opportunity to move our discussion about information security onto a new strategic level and to gain consensus for our program.”
Here are 5 reasons to sign up for the HP Enterprise Security Discovery Workshop:
- Gain insight into the market trends and drivers for information security and understand how they impact your organization’s business.
- Aid the development of a clear understanding of current security issues.
- Help identify priority projects based on business alignment and risk exposure.
- Build and assign actions for a transformation plan.
- Bring your team together with key stakeholders from the business to allow free-flowing discussions and to build consensus.
Are you ready to attend HP’s security workshop? If so, contact your account manager or send an email to email@example.com.
To learn more about the HP Enterprise Security Discovery Workshop, visit these resources:
- HP Enterprise Security Discovery Workshop – Brochure
- HP Enterprise Security Discovery Workshop – Fact Sheet
- HP Enterprise Security