By Danette Hardin, Network Product Marketing Manager
Over the past few months, I’ve been blogging about the benefits of Unified Communications (UC). I’ve covered several UC topics including:
- Improved workforce productivity
- Bringing your communications tools together
- Removing barriers of distance and time
- Hosted cloud computing unified communications solutions
- Black & Veatch using UC to modernize business processes
Today, I’m going to let someone else do the talking for me via a Frost & Sullivan white paper titled Best Practices for Deploying Unified Communications & Collaboration – The Role of Services in UC&C.
This paper discusses the advantages companies can gain from deploying unified communications to change the way their people work. Within these 13 pages, there is something for every CIO and tech professional who has been considering a UC solution or has already started implementing one. Topics covered include:
- Unified communications defined
- Core drivers and value/ROI
- What to look for from a systems integrator
- The value of UC for financial services companies
Additionally, the paper includes a case study on one of the world’s largest financial institutions that embarked on an effort to completely transform its voice and data networks. And even though this particular case study focuses on financial institutions, I believe unified communications can benefit any company in most any industry. Hey, we all have to communicate right? Why not make it as streamlined and efficient … and easy … as possible.
Take a look at this Frost & Sullivan white paper and please share your thoughts with me via the comments section below:
- Best Practices for deploying unified communication & collaboration – the role of services in UC&C wh...
Also, if you’d like to read more about unified communications, check out these additional resources: