HP announced enhancements to its customer relationship management (CRM) services that help clients engage in conversations with customers and influencers through social media channels, gaining valuable insights that drive business growth.
The new HP Social Enterprise Services help organizations quickly implement a social CRM program to improve communications and engagement with customers, while also helping them to better understand those customers. By leveraging advanced analytics from HP Labs, the company’s central research arm, as well as Vertica and Autonomy, both HP companies, for structured and unstructured data, the service also improves contact center performance and support clients’ top-line growth.
HP Social Enterprise Services incorporate social media channels into existing contact center channels to provide organizations with a holistic view of their customers. By integrating social media strategy, process, information, analytics, technology and high-performance contact center teams, organizations can rapidly deliver new products and services that are aligned with customer requirements, establishing a solid competitive advantage.
Part of HP Customer Engagement Management, HP Social Enterprise Services provide two service models: HP Agent Services to engage with customers in social media channels and HP Social Media Analysis to mine the social web for information and insights on customers. Key features include:
- Listening Service – monitors a client brand or product in social media channels to identify new engagement opportunities.
- Analysis Service – leverages various analytics to gain insight into client, competitor and industry trends to refine the company’s social media strategy.
- Routing Service – directs engagement opportunities to internal stakeholders, such as customer service, marketing, sales and product development for prompt action.
- Engagement Service – leverages insights derived from analytics to rapidly respond to customer inquiries and comments in social media channels.
- Reporting Service – provides daily snapshots, weekly summaries and monthly reports of insights, analysis and opportunities to measure program success.
When bundled, HP Agent Services and HP Social Media Analysis allow clients to manage customer relationships more effectively by keeping pace with social media and analytical technologies.
Can you truly measure your social media ROI? What are the implications of social media outside of marketing? Join HP’s Dennis DeGregor, Michael Procopio and Scott Walters, as well as Frost & Sullivan’s Jake Wengroff in a Twitter Chat taking place next Tuesday, April 24th from 12-1 p.m. CT. Join the conversation at #HPESchat