Big Data is a big deal -- that became ultra-clear at HP Discover! If you don't know what all the chatter is about, you can learn more in a really fun way! This summer, we're hosting a Twitter Chat series, “Is Big Data the Big Daddy of IT Issues?" Come join the conversation by using the hashtag #HPESChat
The first Twitter Chat entitled, "Foundational competencies for big data," is scheduled for June 19th from 12-1 pm CT.
To find out more about about benefits of big data technologies, the second session in our series, "Exploring Big Data technologies," will be held on July 17th.
Lastly, August 21st is your opportunity to participate in the chat about "The business value of Big Data."
Plan to get answers to the following cliff-hangers:
- What is the definition of Big Data and how does “Human Information” factor in?
- What is extreme data?
- Is Big Data a business problem or a business opportunity?
- What are some factors organizations need to consider with this new wave of Big Data?
- What goes into determining the business value of analyzing Big Data?
- How do foundational competencies like master data management, metadata, quality, governance, & integration factor into modern Big Data management? How do they support emerging Big Data capabilities
- How do you approach Big Data strategically vs tactically?
- How do business and IT work together to develop the Big Data Strategy?
- What is the rule with Big Data – Quality or Quantity?
- Once you understand the business value what are the next steps?
- Why should organiztions consider engaging 3rd party service providers to guide them about Big Data management?
We look forward to you joining us for an interactive conversation.