Displaying articles for: 03-25-2012 - 03-31-2012
By PT Umphress, Enterprise Services Global Marketing
Here is a summary of the Enterprise Services blog topics for this past week:
- Talking HP Cloud Services at Pathways to Cloud Road Show
- Harnessing Big Data: Connecting the Seen and Unseen
- FIRST Robotics competition in Dallas this week
- HP's Laws of BPO Business Platforms, Part Two
- What’s the Difference Between Cloud Computing-enabled and Cloud Washing?
- From Contact Center to Customer Engagement
- Outstanding SAP support - SAP names HP Winner “2012 Run SAP Partner of the Year”
- Preparing for a cloud discussion
- Recommendations for a Holistic Managed Print Strategy
- Building a Framework for IT Modernization
- HP's Laws of BPO Business Platforms
- Innovation and Technology at HP
- Pat Karoch: Four decades with HP focused on client service
- Turning IT challenges into a competitive edge – an executive view
- Mobile World Congress 2012 : highlights Day 3
- Mobile World Congress 2012 : highlights Day 2
- Data, Data Everywhere
- Join HP at Cards and Payments Asia
- Application Transformation – evolution or revolution?
- Engineering and industry reaching out to each other
Jake Ludington talks with HP Fellow Charlie Bess at the Pathways to Cloud Road Show in Dallas, TX, about HP's public cloud computing offerings and how they fit with other HP offerings.
By Leslie Hough Falk, Imaging and Printing Group, Enterprise Campaign Manager
This is my second in a series on Managed Print Services from a holistic viewpoint.
We left off with the question of whether it really matters if you look at your printing environment from a holistic viewpoint. IDC calculated that organizations could save up to 25%- while increasing productivity and stakeholder satisfaction by managing office and printing holistically (1).
How can you help to realize these savings? IDC proffers recommendations that stand on three key tenants in their Analyst Executive Summary, New Frontiers for Document Solutions: Managed Production Print Services.
What will be the impact of cloud computing, mobile and collaborative technologies on the applications strategy? Is this an evolution or a revolution?
Hear HP's point of view on Application Transformation in this video featuring Paul Evans, Darren McGrath and Ken Won.