Displaying articles for: 08-12-2012 - 08-18-2012
By Judi Cardinal, Enterprise Services WW Marketing
Here is a summary of the Enterprise Services blog topics for this past week:
- How much confidence do you have in your data protection strategy?
- Applications that don’t make sense in the Cloud
- Do you know how “exploration” is helping CIO’s understand Cloud Computing?
- Cybersecurity “Progress & Best Practices”
- Is the title software engineer used too freely?
- Does a cloud computing strategy need a spare tire?
- Good Vibrations?
- Answers to your Contact Center Implementation Questions
- Webinar – Managing Human Information in a Big Data World
- What is your Future?
- Are Remanufactured Printer Supplies Really a bargain?
- A Positive View of how the Droids are Taking Our Jobs
- Enlightened view of IT
- New tools to harvest value from computing abundance
- How HP Digital Hospital helps "patient-centric healthcare' become than just a term
Gartner recently refreshed their report, “Saving Money on Remanufactured Printer Supplies Is Harder Than It Sounds” As part of the report’s key findings, Gartner recommends that IT managers and purchasing specialists evaluate their strategy when considering remanufactured printing supplies.
- Very few buyers of remanufactured supplies test their supplies' yields, cartridge failures, or image quality rigorously enough to really know whether they're getting a good deal.
- Done wrong, remanufacturing can undermine cartridge recycling programs or leave behind e-waste.
- Most remanufactured supplies lack the kinds of certifications that would satisfy all concerns about yield, failure rates, image quality and environmental practices.
By Scott Sullivan, Enterprise Services & USPS Marketing
Al Kinney from HP’s U.S. Public Sector Cybersecurity team participated in a panel discussion showcasing the positive work being done and planned throughout the Federal Government Market. Check out the 4 video's from a past panel & join us today for a discussion on Federal News Radio!