It’s always fun to write about something that shows a vision and then progress forward. But it’s especially fun when that ‘something’ is Cloud related AND it can help clients confidently and rapidly adopt cloud-based applications that are so needed as businesses change and grow. At Discover 2012 next week we’ll discuss how HP and Microsoft are working together to deliver Windows Azure – and how you can get in on the fun (and benefits) early.
Are you battling mobility madness? Are you ready to gain (or is it regain) control? For your enterprise? How can you reduce the heartache and havoc from the proliferation of tablets, smartphones and all manner of mobile devices in your enterprise?
There’s a lot of attention to mobility, BYOD and Consumerization of IT at HP Discover as organizations want to hear how they can reduce cost, drive revenue, and improve productivity. Join us in session BB3022 “Developing a mobile enterprise strategy” to get started – and check out the many mobility sessions in Las Vegas.
Why are so many people heading to Vegas, June 4-7? Not just to see the future and prepare for it, but to delve deeper into key technological innovations like cloud and platform-as-a-service (PaaS). Finding out how PaaS solutions can deliver on the promise to accelerate the build out of applications – abstracted from infrastructure resources - is one more reason to pack your bags. Check out the full line up for cloud – including PaaS session BB2903 – at HP Discover.
By PT Umphress, Enterprise Services WW Marketing
Here is a summary of the Enterprise Services blog topics for this past week:
- Is it Possible to Deploy Applications in a Scalable and Affordable Manner?
- Future planning article
- HP positioned as a leader in both Help Desk and Desktop Outsourcing Gartner Magic Quadrants, Europe
- Business service levels - the next logical step in an application outsourcing relationship
- If I had a cloud long enough I could move the world
- Cloud Computing Perspectives: Nadhan’s Top 5
- How to Leverage Virtual Agents in a Competitive Business Environment
- Social media techniques and the enterprise – Are we not going far enough?
- Lead your organization with a mobile printing strategy
- Why partner with an applications services provider?
The Swansea University Information Services and Systems department (ISS) wanted to answer a crucial question. How should its IT support operation match the needs of computing-intensive departments and keep 15,000 students and staff happy?
The answer lay in HP’s Applications Modernisation Transformation Experience Workshop, which employs a unique format to guide participants through their decision-making process.