Enterprise Services Blog
Get the latest thought leadership and information about the role of Enterprise Services in an increasingly interconnected world at HP Communities.
Showing articles with label Augmented reality. Show all articles
HP_ES| July 6, 2012
By PT Umphress, Enterprise Services Global Marketing
Here is a summary of the Enterprise Services blog topics for this past week:
- Architect your enterprise to transform to Cloud Computing
- Computing as fuel for the enterprise engine. What is HP Converged Cloud?
- Informationalize your data while transforming your applications
- HP’s Aurasma brings static images to life to create an augmented reality – can it be commercialized?
- Survey says that workers don’t care about work?! Is there something IT can do?
- Wearable Devices that matter to people we care about
- Common problems in the current state of outsourcing
- Financial Industry Trends: Cloud, Mobility, Security and Social Media
- 150 years ago today the land grant legislation was passed
- Celebrating the independence of blogging on the Fourth of July
- Scarce questions and analytics