Enterprise Services Blog
Get the latest thought leadership and information about the role of Enterprise Services in an increasingly interconnected world at HP Communities.
Showing articles with label enterprise 2020. Show all articles
HP_ES| August 17, 2012
By Judi Cardinal, Enterprise Services WW Marketing
Here is a summary of the Enterprise Services blog topics for this past week:
- How much confidence do you have in your data protection strategy?
- Applications that don’t make sense in the Cloud
- Do you know how “exploration” is helping CIO’s understand Cloud Computing?
- Cybersecurity “Progress & Best Practices”
- Is the title software engineer used too freely?
- Does a cloud computing strategy need a spare tire?
- Good Vibrations?
- Answers to your Contact Center Implementation Questions
- Webinar – Managing Human Information in a Big Data World
- What is your Future?
- Are Remanufactured Printer Supplies Really a bargain?
- A Positive View of how the Droids are Taking Our Jobs
- Enlightened view of IT
- New tools to harvest value from computing abundance
- How HP Digital Hospital helps "patient-centric healthcare' become than just a term