By PT Umphress, Enterprise Services WW Marketing
Here is a summary of the Enterprise Services blog topics for this past week:
- Cybersecurity: Does It Take More Than Being Vigilant?
- Planning for a big data world…
- HP helps accelerate Detroit Media Partnership’s business performance through virtualization
- Finance & Administration in a seamless, connected, context aware world
- The Workday of the Future: 9 to 5 in the office RIP
- Complexity - the paradox of doing everything right
- Gartner event shores up hybrid delivery reality
- More on HP public cloud service beta
- What Makes It Tick? An Inside Look at HP Enterprise Cloud Services
- Why most organizations risk a security breach from their imaging and printing environment
- HP’s internal efforts at in memory processing
- HP and SAP RDS CRM – Solutions Made Fast, Efficient and In the Cloud!
- Mission Critical Services for SAP –Live Session at SAP Sapphire Madrid
- Improve B2B Invoice Processing with Invoice Automation
- In World Series of Technology, HP Enterprise Services' Michael Donovan Named Rookie of The Year
- Saving the Life of a Client
By Charlie Bess, Fellow – Office of Strategy and Technology, HP Labs
Remember when patients called a pharmacy for a prescription refill? Now it’s a point-shoot-and-refill process from a mobile phone.