HP was recently positioned as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Outsourcing and Infrastructure Utility Services, North America. This report profiles 17 service providers for data center outsourcing and infrastructure utility services in North America and includes an overview of their capabilities and offerings.
HP is positioned as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Outsourcing and Infrastructure Utility Services, North America. HP was positioned based on two key factors: completeness of vision and ability to execute.
By Alison Watterson, Enterprise Services WW Marketing
With 3 new blogs just added to HP Enterprise Services’ list of great blogs, it can be difficult to keep up with all of the information. So we’re giving you the CliffsNotes version each Friday. This past week, the HPES blogs covered the following topics:
- Benchmarking for successful transformation
- Enterprise creativity in the cloud
- EUC governance for financial institutions
- Application waste
- Applications security testing
- Tablet PCs
- Top 10 technologies of the decade
- 3M saves $3M w/ Managed Print Services
- 5 steps to retire an obsolete application
- CIO Talk Radio
- HP Colorado Springs data center
- Application hosting in the cloud
- Storage growth and costs
Why did Healthways Inc., a leading provider of specialized, comprehensive healthcare solutions, choose HP Enterprise Services to begin the journey to becoming an Instant-On Enterprise?
By Shawna Rudd, Product Marketing Manager, Data Center Modernization Services
Take the first step to IT transformation