Enterprise Services Blog
Get the latest thought leadership and information about the role of Enterprise Services in an increasingly interconnected world at HP Communities.
Showing articles with label Mobile Printing. Show all articles
HP_ES| April 6, 2012
By PT Umphress, Enterprise Services Global Marketing
Here is a summary of the Enterprise Services blog topics for this past week:
- The widespread adoption of mobile devices is reshaping the printer market
- Data Center Consolidation is a “never ending story”…
- Tiny gratings reflect the possibility of significant new technical applications
- Data is a girl’s best friend?- an executive view
- Outsourcing Direct-to-Customer Interaction Activities Made Easier
- Webinar - EIM Competency: A Foundation for Success in the World of Big Data
- Innovation and a CIO strategy event in Dallas
- For Communications industry expertise, that "one size fits all" t-shirt isn't gonna fit!
- Privacy and Consent in the realm of healthcare