By Anne Harding, HP ES Marketing
Learn how HP helped a large enterprise client better administer their multi-supplier environment through the IT Service Integrator, which manages the ITIL framework, service-level performance, and multiple internal and external relationships.
We are in the midst of an evolution of how IT services and service delivery intersect. This new way of doing business requires a fresh view on how you manage internal and external service providers. And if this isn’t enough of a challenge, consider the fact that for the foreseeable future, IT budgets will continue to remain flat or even decline. As a result, managing multiple IT service providers and integrating services into a single “hybrid” service delivery model have become critical factors in determining IT success or failure across an organization.
Most enterprises source IT services from a number of internal and external suppliers to enable delivery of a rich services portfolio. Multisourcing brings complexity, which multiplies with each supplier relationship. IT must measure service-level performance while identifying and resolving root-cause problems, as you manage the relationship with suppliers.
By Alison Watterson, Enterprise Services WW Marketing
Here is a summary of the Enterprise Services blog topics for this past week:
- What is a cloud broker?
- Why Cloud-based solutions are a great fit for SMB
- Expand your HR/payroll vision to include new tools and techniques
- New Videos on Cloud from HP
- “Handheld computing” and its implications to the Mobile Operator
- A Quantitative Approach to Application Classification
- Multi-Supplier Integration and Management
- Security or Assurance? What's in a name?
- GAO reports leading IT practices include Improve Print Management
- Innovation INSIGHT - Enterprise Security and Waves of Disruption: It's Surf or Sink
- Cloud Transformation Bill of Rights
- Cloud Compute Services: What can they do for you?
- Problems with your remote backup?
- Top Ten Trends in Encryption, Certificates and Key Management