The challenge of properly deploying applications continues to keep many IT person up at night. To cloud, or not to cloud? And what about the costs in a time where budgets continue to be non-existent? HP and SAP recently announced an agreement that offers the best of both worlds and it all begins with SAP Customer Relationship Management rapid-deployment solution.
By Alison Watterson, Enterprise Services WW Marketing
Here is a summary of the Enterprise Services blog topics for this past week:
- Managed Print Services helps General Mills redirect resources to growth and innovation
- Rapid Deployment Solutions for SAP Landscapes - SAP TechEd Session
- Strategic sustainability: Not every green measure must be large to be effective
- Mapping applications to the hybrid cloud
- How to put a lasso around your storage growth
- Aspects of Managing The Lone Star Applity
- What drives the renewed interest in Service Assurance and what tangible benefits are there to gain?
- Tapping into the crowd for your software
- Speed your Business Analytics deployments with HP Implementations
- From doctor to developer: Do you have these 3 traits to innovate?