When you flip the switch, do you always achieve ‘power on’? Around the world, utilities are working to deliver reliable services while safeguarding their infrastructures’ security, coping with aging assets and struggling to deliver shareholder returns in an ever-changing regulatory environment. Technology can manage the avalanche of data from smart grids, improve the security and infrastructure of utilities, bend the cost curve, and empower consumers. What are the top five factors effecting the modern utility today?
By PT Umphress, Enterprise Services Global Marketing
Here is a summary of the Enterprise Services blog topics for this past week:
- The Applications perspective from the HP Master the Cloud Road Show
- Hewlett-Packard Selected by SAP to receive Awards for SAP HANA services
- HP Canadian leader's perspective on cloud computing opportunities
- Securing health information in the new electronic world
- The Portability of Applications in a Cloud Computing Environment - Video from HP Master the Cloud
- Pod take 2 – this time even bigger
- Is the Smart Grid Cloud Compatible?
- Landing a few points in a quick IT investment potential discussion
- PRESERVING INTEGRITY of print data and documents. Part 5 of 5
- Why and Cloud bursting?
- HP Enterprise Services at the HP Master the Cloud Event in Toronto
- The Perspective of Gibraltar Solutions at the Master the Cloud Event in Toronto
- Cloud Computing Myths vs. Realities: Keynote at HP Master the Cloud in Toronto
- Being Compromised on Cloud Computing Security Can Be Disastrous
- Close Encounter with the HP POD in the Master the Cloud event in Canada
- Opening the Pod Door in Montreal
- HP Master the Cloud - Charlie Bess interviews HP Executives in Montreal about Cloud Computing