Enterprise Services Blog
Get the latest thought leadership and information about the role of Enterprise Services in an increasingly interconnected world at HP Communities.
Showing articles with label Sustainability. Show all articles
HP_ES| September 9, 2011
By Alison Watterson, Enterprise Services WW Marketing
Here is a summary of the Enterprise Services blog topics for this past week:
- Managed Print Services helps General Mills redirect resources to growth and innovation
- Rapid Deployment Solutions for SAP Landscapes - SAP TechEd Session
- Strategic sustainability: Not every green measure must be large to be effective
- Mapping applications to the hybrid cloud
- How to put a lasso around your storage growth
- Aspects of Managing The Lone Star Applity
- What drives the renewed interest in Service Assurance and what tangible benefits are there to gain?
- Tapping into the crowd for your software
- Speed your Business Analytics deployments with HP Implementations
- From doctor to developer: Do you have these 3 traits to innovate?
Tags: business analytics| crowdsourcing| Hybrid cloud| mobile applications| rapid deployment solutions for SAP| View All (8)