Enterprise Services Blog
Get the latest thought leadership and information about the role of Enterprise Services in an increasingly interconnected world at HP Communities.
Showing articles with label Virtual Office. Show all articles
HP_ES| February 10, 2012
By PT Umphress, Enterprise Services Global Marketing
Here is a summary of the Enterprise Services blog topics for this past week:
- Will innovative technologies change the way companies view Unified Communications in 2012?
- Rise of the Virtual Office – do you have the tools to develop a robust mobile strategy?
- HP Labs Annual Report for 2011
- Join HP at the TDWI World Conference - A Data Strategy for the Enterprise
- Oklahoma Health Care Authority Launches Online Medicaid Enrollment
- Can you have grand challenges in your organization?
- The Musical Journey of Applications Software Development According to Forrester
- New possibilities for business process optimization
- Pink – no way! What influences women when buying tech products?
- The Super Bowl of Applications Performance