It’s always fun to write about something that shows a vision and then progress forward. But it’s especially fun when that ‘something’ is Cloud related AND it can help clients confidently and rapidly adopt cloud-based applications that are so needed as businesses change and grow. At Discover 2012 next week we’ll discuss how HP and Microsoft are working together to deliver Windows Azure – and how you can get in on the fun (and benefits) early.
By PT Umphress, Enterprise Services Global Marketing
Here is a summary of the Enterprise Services blog topics for this past week:
- Is IT Governance, Risk and Compliance Management Greek to You?
- Anticipate and remediate IT issues before they impact your business
- The "Magic" of Day 2 @ HP Discover Vienna
- The New Metrics for CIO Success: MPS can help
- Cut risk, time, and cost from your SAP systems with SAP Sandbox and Development Solutions
- Crowdsourcing expands
- More benefits available with HP Enterprise Cloud Services for private cloud
- Highlights from an HP Discover Vienna Keynote: Make 2012 the year of change for IT
- First day at Discover 2011 in Vienna
- Bring apps to market more quickly with Cloud Applications Services for Microsoft Windows Azure
- New enhanced features for Enterprise Cloud Services–Compute
- The analytics of life parallels fiction
- Social Intelligence - Managing the information explosion and exploit social data
- Big Data, King of the Terabytes!
- Information Optimization - Achieving time to value with Vertica
- Is your Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Deal Doomed to Fail?