At HP Discover, hear from the experts on how the new HP BladeSystem features and innovations are driving the next phase of the Converged Infrastructure—managing everything from the client to the cloud
Recognizing that HP BladeSystem is truly the only Converged Infrastructure architected that manages any workload from client to cloud. Learn about new innovations that deliver industry leading, HP unique advantages, that can help your business maximize every hour, watt, and dollar within your IT operations.
The sessions described below are optimized to deliver you knowledge on how HP BladeSystem continuously integrates the latest technologies to exceed the demands of workloads today with tremendous room for growth for tomorrow’s intensive workload needs. The session types fall into one of the following categories:
- Business Breakouts (BB)—Provides insights into how you can leverage HP technology to address challenges and achieve your business goals. Many include case studies presented by HP customers.
- Technical Breakouts (TB)—Focuses on technical information, best practices, and in-depth problem solving. You’ll learn about approaches to addressing business priorities and IT challenges and hear how to get started.
- NDA Sessions (NDA)—Covers offerings and information that is not yet publically available. Attendees must have an HP Discover event-specific, Non-disclosure agreement in place in order to attend these sessions!
In each of these specific types of sessions (BB, TB, NDA), you’ll find a great number of topics to select from in the BladeSystem sessions track, such as:
- The Future of HP BladeSystem Session NDA 2065
Session Description: HP BladeSystem is continuously integrating the latest technologies driving the next phase in Converged Infrastructure. HP BladeSystem is a future-proof design that changes with your business for painless upgrades and is enhanced to exceed the demands of today's bandwidth intensive workloads with room for growth for tomorrow's needs.
- HP BladeSystem: the ultimate Converged Infrastructure Session BB3102
Session Description: Join us for a straight-forward conversation on the advances that make BladeSystem the ultimate Converged Infrastructure. We will conduct an in-depth comparison of bladed solutions in the industry, demonstrating that HP BladeSystem is truly the industry’s only Converged Infrastructure architected to manage any workload from client to cloud. New innovations that deliver industry leading, HP unique advantages to maximize every hour, watt, and dollar within your IT operations will also be emphasized.
- HP Smart Update Manager: the solution to efficient firmware and software maintenance Session TB2108
Session Description: HP Smart Update Manager dramatically simplifies the process by automating maintenance. The firmware, drivers and tools are bundled into a single, HP-validated platform service pack that is customizable to your baseline. Learn about this breakthrough system maintenance tool with one-click simplicity that systematically updates servers and blade infrastructures at the scale of your data centre.
- The future of Virtual Connect and BladeSystem Interconnects Session NDA2067
Session Description: HP continues to invest and innovate with Virtual Connect technology, bringing you the functionality to address your server-edge networking challenges. In this session, learn about Virtual Connect’s and BladeSystem Interconnects future enhancements.
- HP Virtual Connect with Direct Attach 3PAR Session TB1657
Session Description: HP Virtual Connect Direct-Attach Fibre Channel for 3PAR Storage systems is the next innovation for HP Virtual Connect. This is an industry first , Virtual Connect solution, that can connect to Fibre Channel storage without dedicated Fibre Channel switches...saving customers up to 50% of SAN fabric costs.