There is so much more for you to see and do at HP DISCOVER in Las Vegas than keynotes, breakout sessions, and star studded entertainment by comedians Dana Carvey and Jake Johannsen, and a private concert by rock legend Paul McCartney. During this historic five day event HP is featuring the DISCOVER ZONE, an exciting snapshot of everything happening in the world of enterprise IT. The DISCOVER ZONE will be the true heartbeat of HP DISCOVER 2011, the center of the conference where people, technology, and ideas converge. And, the place to view solution demos on the topics you care about the most, including, Application Transformation, Cloud, Converged Infrastructure, Enterprise Security, Information Optimization, and Mobility.
Featuring the largest collection of enterprise IT business innovations on the planet, this exposition will showcase the complete ecosystem of HP and partner solutions. DISCOVER ZONE will connect you with the people who imagine, design, build, and integrate solutions that can supercharge your IT, and your business, and help you on your way to becoming an Instant-On Enterprise.
The DISCOVER ZONE gives you the opportunity to compare products and solutions, talk with the subject matter experts, and be the first in the world to see today's most important enterprise IT innovations under one roof, in five distinct HP Pavilions:
- Converged Infrastructure Pavilion: Converged Infrastructure is the ideal foundation for building your Instant-On Enterprise. Here you will see the industry's most complete portfolio of technology building blocks including server, storage, networking and datacenter infrastructure solutions.
- Software Pavilion: Discover, explore, and test drive new HP software products. View live demonstrations. As well as chat with HP and partner experts who are on hand to answer your questions.
- Industry & Services Pavilion: From solutions for your industry-specific challenges to services that help you optimize your technology infrastructure to ways you can leverage HP's outsourcing expertise, you can find answers here.
- Imaging & Printing Group Pavilion: Here you can talk to the IPG experts and check out the latest innovations for tapping into the power of Instant-On digital printing and document management, including automating paper-intensive processes, cloud-based printing in a mobile world, and reducing your carbon footprint.
- Personals Systems Group Pavilion: Discover what's new with HP laptops, tablets, netbooks, desktops, and workstations. And get hands-on with the HP Touchpad and other webOS devices, including smart phones and handhelds.
While you're visiting the DISCOVER ZONE Pavilions, you might also be interested
in these additional Zones:
- Community Lounge—Kick back with colleagues in a dedicated lounge for members of HP users groups including Vivit, Connect, HP ExpertONE, and HP Software Solutions Community.
- Demo Theaters—Take a close look at technologies in action, in over 300 HP demos, and gather ideas to share with your organization. Be sure to check back later for the full Demo Theater Schedule.
- Exhibiting Partners—The exhibition will feature solutions from both HP and 160 of the world's leading enterprise IT companies. Take a look at this year's list of exhibiting partners.
- HP Store—Shop for HP-branded merchandise, including apparel, bags, golf equipment, tech items, HP ExpertONE gear, and more.
- NonStop Zone—Visit the NonStop Zone and talk with the experts about details of product updates, the NonStop hardware roadmap, and the new high-end NonStop platform, plus servers, storage, software, and more—including Instant-On solutions for the most demanding business-critical applications.
- Partner Zone—Learn valuable information on HP and distributor partner programs and support, get an overview of offerings, or talk with an HP specialist for a deep dive into any area of special interest.
- Technology Preview Showcase—Experience soon-to-be-released products and solutions through Confidential Disclosure demos. Gain insider knowledge of what HP has in development.
As I mentioned to you earlier, there is much more to HP Discover 2011 than keynotes, breakout sessions, and entertainment. But again, this is an HP conference like no other. For more information on the DISCOVER ZONE Pavilions at HP DISCOVER 2011, Select here. Or, to download a detailed map of the DISCOVER ZONE: » HP DISCOVER ZONE Map (PDF, 113.2KB).
For more information on HP DISCOVER 2011, or to register to attend the event that everyone will be talking about, visit the HP DISCOVER 2011 Website.