You wouldn’t buy a car without test driving it, right? How about giving it a test drive for, say, a solid month before committing to a purchase? Now imagine if you had someone in the passenger seat ready to answer any question you might have. All this certainly makes the decision of whether to buy the car much easier.
Now you have the opportunity to give HP Cloud a test drive when you register for HP Discover 2012. With your registration, you’ll receive up to 3,750 hours of free public cloud services from HP. To make sure you use that to the best of your advantage, attending HP Discover will provide direct access to experts, demos and all the information you need to understand how cloud can optimize your IT infrastructure.
HP Discover 2012 is a great opportunity for Enterprises and SMBs alike to get exposure to cloud technologies, whether you’re just starting a cloud project or you’re taking the technology to the next level. Here are a few of the cloud-focused highlights:
- Choose from more than 80 cloud sessions, where you can access focused demos, workshops, roundtables and more.
- Demo our next generation cloud platform in the HP Cloud Zone (accessed in the HP Discover Zone). It goes way beyond Infrastructure as a service to include Platform as a Service and Software as a Service.
- Meet with our technical HP Cloud Advisors who will provide demos and share best practices and use cases.
- Meet with our solution partners to understand the broad set of technologies available to build your cloud environment.
- Hear Zorawar “Biri” Singh, SVP & GM, HP Cloud Services, explain how the HP Cloud is designed around today’s ‘API Economy,’ enabling enterprises to develop, run and operate web services at scale.