In recent months, HP has accelerated innovation to address IT sprawl and ballooning data complexity straining today's enterprise businesses. At the HP Technology Forum, HP subject matter experts and strategists will make the case for Converged Infrastructure, the standards-based, integrated solutions and services driving the data center of the future. Special sessions on Converged Infrastructure will include:
- 1455: Executive Showcase - An Overview of Converged Infrastructure in Action
- 1909: Convergence Without Compromise - HP Virtual Connect
- 1894: Applying Converged Infrastructure in Hybrid Computing Environments - Including the Cloud
There will be a number of networking specific sessions at the show, along with demonstrations of products from HP and our alliance partners including Microsoft, Avaya, Riverbed, and Fortinet.
- Keynote: Steve Dietch & Saar Gillai providing an exciting journey through some of the hottest networking technologies - including an update on HP Networking with a focus on datacenter 2.0 solutions, securing the network fabric, and managing the network of the future (Tue 5-6:30pm - Islander ballroom, North Conference center, 1st Floor)
- 2380: Driving change with HP Networking (Mike Verdugo)
- 2866: Walk the talk with Lin Nease - inside several recent data-center consolidation projects
- 2867: Making sense of VEB, VEPA and VN-tags with Paul Bottroff
- 2384: Thwart mobile security threats with Roger Sands
- 2383: Gain visibility into your network with Kevin Porter
- 1867: Open standards based networking with Jim Lucari
- 2385: Interconnect option and capabilities of your HP BladeSystem c-class chassis with Greg Abbott and Dang Nguyen
- 2388: HP AllianceONE Open Networking platform (formerly ProCurve ONE Services Module and 3Com OSN|M) - adding flexibility to support your network the way you need it, with Mark Hilton
- 2868: The next giant leap in operational efficiency: IMC with Les Stuart
- 2387: Securing the network fabric with HP TippingPoint security with Roark Pollock and James Collinge
- 2389: 3Com eXpandable Resilient Networking (XRN) technology with Dan Carnine
- 2689: Storage-server access layer I/O convergence with the A5820 FCoE module with Philippe Michelet
Developed by technical people for technical people, the HP Technology Forum has evolved as IT increasingly drives business differentiation and competitive advantage. To balance the hands-on labs, solution overview, and technical deep-dives, this year's conference offers a dedicated Business Track. Sessions will focus on technology implementation and integration, plus reducing complexity, resource requirements, and costs in order to shift IT budget toward innovation. Special topics: data de-duplication, sustainable IT, migration issues, cloud computing, security, business continuity, and more. Headlining each of the 2010 technology tracks,
This year all of the 40+ hands-on labs will be co-located in a single hall, making it easier for you to participate in more of these popular sessions. Individual sessions fill up quickly, so log in to the Session Scheduler early to take your pick and reserve your place. The 2010 roster of 2-hour labs includes:
- 1861: Migrating to Comware5
- 1866: Migrating to ProVision ASIC
- 1429: Managing Virtual Machines in the Network
In 2001, DreamWorks Animation and HP formed a innovation partnership to explore the creative frontier where film arts and technology meet. Hear from the CEO and Director of DreamWorks Animation about the collaboration that has redefined the art of filmmaking. Completely redesigned, the 2010 Expo has a sharp new look and layout for showcasing technologies, solutions, and services from over 90 of the world's leading IT companies. Take your first look during the Welcome Reception on Monday night!
Also new this year, you may submit requests for one-to-one meetings with HP subject matter experts directly via the Session Scheduler. If you've already registered, log in to see a complete list of HP participants and request a meeting.
In addition to presentations by some of today's IT thought leaders, general sessions will also feature performances by two of today's comedy greats! Jake Johannsen: A favorite on the Late Show with David Letterman, Johannsen's talent as a comedian, writer, and actor has been celebrated by People Magazine and the American Comedy Awards. Jim Gaffigan: One of the best-known comedians today, Gaffigan co-authored Pale Force for NBC.com with Conan O'Brien and has acted in high-profile shows including That 70's Show, Sex and the City, and Law & Order.
Also, we've moved THE Party! to Wednesday night so more attendees will have a chance to enjoy the phenomenal performers lined up for this year's event: the Goo Goo Dolls and Roger Daltrey!