As enterprises across the globe embrace the New Style of IT, capitalize on opportunities for revenue growth, and gain competitive advantage they must focus on:
- creating agility;
- accelerating innovation; and
- reducing costs.
Enterprises are also looking at how Cloud is fundamentally changing the way people live and work, and they realize it is a key component in their ability to gain access to the right mix of IT services to drive their business forward. But there are many challenges:
- Where do you start?
- Who do you turn to for help?
- Who has the knowledge, skills and tools you need?
- Who can you trust?
In the Forrester Wave™: Private Cloud Solutions, Q4 2013, HP is the sole vendor ranked as a LEADER and Forrester asserts that HP “stands out from the crowd by providing a clean and navigable interface that wraps substantial breadth and depth of capabilities into the fewest number of interfaces”. This achievement validates HPs significant investment in innovation and reinforces our position as the industry leader in virtualization, hybrid cloud and private cloud.
The report highlights the capabilities of HP CloudSystem Enterprise and praises not only the User Interface (UI), but also the hybrid cloud enablement, automation, and template creation. HP Enterprise Cloud Service – Private Cloud (ECS-PC) leverages this software and provides lifecycle management of a client-owned, 100% dedicated, managed private cloud running in a client, HP or 3rd Party data center.
So, if you are looking to:
- Accelerate your journey to the Cloud
- Increase IT utilization, flexibility and scalability
- Deliver a secure enterprise class application environment
- Drive innovation for your business and customers
- Become an efficient, flexible broker of IT services
you should talk to HP - the Leader of the Pack!