I’ve noticed that many businesses today face compounding storage growth, or pressure to provide high service levels for data availability, security, and latency. Is this true for you? If so, you aren’t the only one facing these issues. Many businesses are forced to choose between quality and affordability when it comes to dealing with their storage needs.
What if I told you there are ways to combat these needs with ease and simplicity, while determining the initial optimal data placement to meet your storage needs and minimizing costs? Also, what if I told you your business can give achieve the following:
- Gain clarity and understanding of your storage environment
- Save up to 40% by optimizing your data storage placement
- Improve the performance, availability, and security of critical data with high-performance storage tiers
- Plan for an upcoming data migration with a data placement road map
- Decrease your environmental footprint with high capacity, low-power storage tiers
I bet I have your attention now right? I’m sure you are wondering where the catch is. I will be the first to tell you that there isn’t a catch. These are all objectives HP can help your business achieve through our Storage Rationalization Assessment.
With a Storage Rationalization Assessment Service, you can determine the initial optimal data placement to meet your storage needs while minimizing costs. In this assessment, we use an HP proprietary tool and methodology to evaluate, analyze, and interpret interdependencies of all factors affecting storage.
As you can see, the assessment is only the first step to reducing storage cost while improving your storage performance. To learn more about how HP Storage Rationalization Assessment can benefit your business, visit us at HP Storage Services.