In my last blog, I focused on HP’s champion storage product - 3Par; and benefits of SAN storage combined with HP Enterprise Services designed packages. I received great reviews regarding the blog, but I kept getting asked the same question, “3PAR is great for critical data, but what about my non- critical data, how can HP help me with this type of data efficiently?” At first I had to take a minute and really think about this, because I was strictly focused on the features and benefits of a 3PAR solution.
As I researched deeper into how HP solves these specific issues every CIO faces, I ran across a brief questionnaire and if you are trying to accomplish any of the following questions, it might be beneficial to take a look at the link I have provided at the end of this blog.
Do you want to:
- Reduce the cost of your storage environment by offloading data clutter from your high-end storage area network?
- Increase storage utilization by aggregating your data center storage?
- Accelerate efficiency with centralized storage management?
- Improve monitoring, reporting and management Capabilities?
- Reduce your environmental footprint by consolidating storage across multiple locations?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then HP can help you with a specifically designed Network Attached Storage services package called Departmental Storage. This package is designed to offer a cost-effective alternative for lower priority information. You can achieve both cost savings and enhanced performance for your storage environment by reducing the amount of data clutter in your high-end platforms.
To find more information and if Departmental Storage is right for you visit us at hp.com