Today, HP announces the latest products and services for HP Integrity systems and HP-UX customers. HP strengthens its Mission-Critical Converged Infrastructure portfolio with enhanced HP Integrity systems, HP-UX software and services that boost performance and resiliency, and deliver investment protection for critical workloads deployed into the next decade. The new products and services include:
- A faster, more robust HP Superdome 2, with new blades that double the number of cores and provide additional RAS enhancements.
- Three new HP Integrity server blades now with the industry’s only electrically-isolated hard partitioning capabilities.
- A new entry-class HP Integrity server, the HP Integrity rx2800 i4 that is ENERGY STAR® certified for reduced energy use.
- Key advancements to HP-UX operating environment for enhanced security, manageability and virtualization to speed threat detection and optimize resources.
- A new HP Platform Advisory Workshop to assist clients in planning and optimizing their mission-critical environment.
Customers that refresh their infrastructure with these new Integrity and HP-UX solutions can achieve:
- Up to 33% lower TCO over previous generation
- Up to 3x performance improvements
- Up to 21% reduced power usage
- Increased security, virtualization and management capabilities
Hear from Kirk Bresniker, HP VP, Chief Technologist and HP Fellow about these new systems and the impact they will have on mission-critical infrastructure.