If you attended HP Discover last week in Las Vegas and are evaluating scale up x86 solutions, you probably attended sessions, saw demos, and talked to HP experts. If you did not go to Vegas, you can still experience the event virtually and watch keynotes and other sessions.
When evaluating industry standard solutions and specifically scale up x86 servers, consider the following tips to put your business in the position to win in the market:
1) Standardize and converge: with HP Converged Infrastructure, you can simplify your infrastructure with a common modular architecture and common management. HP servers (and the HP ProLiant DL980), storage, networks, and software are integrated to help you speed time to business value of your IT resources.
2) Recognized leadership: HP ProLiant DL980 continues to be recognized for x86 8 socket leadership and has received the Gold Computing hardware Product of the Year for 2011. The DL980 has won this award two years running.
3) Integrated and prepackaged solutions: to speed the time to solution, HP offers Microsoft SQL Server Fast Track Data Warehouse reference architectures as well as HP AppSystem for SAP HANA based on the DL980 as the foundation.
4) Secret sauce: unique IP, including HP PREMA Architecture in the HP ProLiant DL980, can make the difference in resiliency and applications performance.
5) Customers use cases: see how customers are deploying the DL980 for scalability, self-healing resiliency, and efficiency.
When you evaluate scale up x86 for your database needs, experience the performance with reliability of the HP ProLiant DL980.