This is a busy time of year for all of us so I wanted to share a concise and focused conversation on mission-critical computing.
In about 8 minutes, HP experts, Jeff Kyle, Director of Product Planning and Product Management for Business Critical Systems, and Eric Martorell, Sales Director BCS Installed Base in Europe, explore mission-critical computing and exchange ideas and impressions while attending HP Discover Frankfurt. Topics include:
- Hear how partners and ISVs solutions achieve faster results with new HP Integrity servers
- Learn about the TCO savings with new Integrity systems
- Broaden your understanding of how binary compatibility allows you to easily adopt new solutions
- Explore how continued I/O improvements drive better performance
- Leverage Serviceguard experience as you consider HP Serviceguard for Linux with the HP ProLiant DL980 for large x86 workloads
The discussion emphasizes the innovations delivered with the Project Odyssey roadmap, HP Mission-Critical Converged Infrastructure and the Integrity technologies easily handle mission-critical workloads whether implementing high availability or Cloud deployments.