If you have been keeping up with HP news this past week you might have come across articles talking about HP unveiling its vision for the Instant-On Enterprise. Within the HP’s Enterprise Business we have been pushing hard for the past year on our Converged Infrastructure strategy and I think with the recent announcement it might have caused confusion around which strategy to follow.
Duncan Campbell’s recently posted blog “Instant-On Enterprise - Changing how enterprises work art“ provides some great perspective around the Instant-On Enterprise. In this article he shares his ideas around the Instant-On Enterprise which he sees as the next logical business strategy for ‘forward-thinking’ businesses who want (or need) to close the gap between what customers expect and what the enterprise can deliver.
Duncan also provides a great collection of resources which provide a good starting point:
- Instant-On: www.hp.com/go/instant-on
- Converged Infrastructure: www.hp.com/go/CI
- Instant-On Brochure: http://bit.ly/Instant-On_Brochure
- Instant-On White Paper: http://bit.ly/Instant-On_WP
- Instant-On Article: http://bit.ly/Instant-On_Article
- HP Cloud Solutions: www.hp.com/go/cloud