Making sense of the mountains of information you have in your organization is a constant challenge. Who hasn't felt overwhelmed from time to time by just the daily influx of email alone. You scan and prioritize the most urgent items. You process and make sense of the myriad of types of information coming in. You ask clarifying questions and connect with the right people to ensure the correct issues are being solved or understood. You work as quickly as possible to get to the best possible decisions and outcomes.
And so it goes on a broader scale for your organization's decision making in the face of an ever-expanding universe of product data from multiple disciplines and sources. Utilizing the best platform for collaborative decision-making is imperative for competitive advantage. If you hesitate to stay up to date for too long, you may be left at the bottom of that information mountain without the smart tools that can capably deliver the quality and speed you need to stay ahead.
HP and Siemens are tackling this topic by presenting a joint webinar where you can learn about the latest capabilities of Teamcenter 9 and new solutions from HP to help you deliver increasingly complex products to market and create the best platform for collaborative decision support. The webinar will feature:
- Building an Intelligently Integrated Information environment that links all of the data in the PLM system across all of the technical domains.
- Delivering that information thru a High-Definition User Experience that proactively delivers the right information to you rather than you always having to search for it.
- Implementing choices today that support building an environment of a future-proof architecture that ensures your IT investment will continue to evolve in concert with ours.
- Defining a roadmap that delivers scalability and performance to handle increasingly demanding requirements of complex designs and deliver incredibly fast response times with Teamcenter 9.
- Consolidating your infrastructure to spend fewer resources on IT management and more on driving innovation.
Mary Kwan, Director of Business Development for Global Manufacturing, Distribution and Retail Industries, HP
Rohit Tangri, Global Head of Teamcenter Product Management and Marketing, Siemens PLM Software
Matt Greene, Teamcenter Marketing, Siemens PLM Software
Date: May, 31, 2012
Time: 1:00 PM EDT