Need a server architecture that is scalable, flexible and highly available? Do you already have HP Integrity blades and want to ensure you are maximizing those resources or are you looking for a new solution that better meets your growing and most demanding, never fail business requirements?
Come join our HP experts in this technical webinar to find out how the BL8x0c i2 server family, a part of HP's Converged Infrastructure, with scalable blade architecture really works to allow you to confidently manage and seamlessly scale as your mission-critical requirements expand in your business. We'll dig into the scalable blade architecture of the BL860c i2, BL870c i2 and BL890c i2 server family -- with an emphasis on creation and administration of the BL8x0c i2 server blades.
Key topics Covered
- Blade Link Architecture and benefits
- Getting started, rules, configuration and initialization
- Tips on server formation and applying server profiles
- Virtual Connect (VC) to simplify system management while increasing network scalability and configuration flexibility.
- Scaling single system resources using Field Upgrades
I hope you can join us for this HP technical webinar. We also invite you to please share this information with any of your colleagues that you think would also benefit from learning more. Details to sign up are below:
Date: February 29, 2012>>>> NOW AVAILABLE ON REPLAY