OfficeJet Woes (85 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 3 (85 Views)

OfficeJet Woes

Why can't you just provide me the OfficeJet driver to print, or use the officejet as originally intended without SLAMMING my desktop resources & startup configurations??? I just wanted to setup to print a lousy document, and you TAKE OVER the icon tray, and it's WRONG...JUST KEEP IT SIMPLE HUH???? I've had numerous HP's in the past, and it's put me to this point to create an account, and post this message to finally say I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. Put a BASIC DRIVER package together for those who don't give you authority to TAKE OVER their pc, or this is THE LAST HP PRODUCT I BUY, and I'm EBAYING THIS ONE...
Message 2 of 3 (85 Views)

Re: OfficeJet Woes

Hello -

You didn't mention which OfficeJet you are using, however the DeskJet 550C print driver is compatible to support the print function. This driver ships with Windows and can be installed via ADD PRINTER WIZARD.

Respected Contributor
Message 3 of 3 (85 Views)

Re: OfficeJet Woes

Hello stupid requirement! ;-)

How about buying am Apple Macintosh? If you do so you really get fun trying the original HP drivers and will love your PC drivers afterwards. :-o

After a year messing around with the original drivers you might discover that Mac printing can be really fast if you switch to using open source drivers (which are 10 times faster and 10 times smaller).

You are not alone ...
Wer A sagt, der muß nicht B sagen. Er kann auch erkennen, daß A falsch war. (Bertold Brecht)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.