HP delivers comprehensive portfolio of Red Hat computing solutions based on industry-leading HP ProLiant servers with HP ProActive Insight architecture and widely used distributions of Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization software. Fully supported and certified, customers can acquire their physical or virtual Red Hat environment and manage their entire technology lifecycle on HP ProLiant servers—now and into the future.
HP ProLiant Gen8 servers delivers a superior customer experience on Red Hat Enterprise Linux:
- Superior provisioning. With Intelligent Provisioning only HP is able to bring ProLiant Gen8 servers running Red Hat Enterprise Linux online 3x faster with a fully integrated system & OS configuration tool.
- Superior Management & Support. With Active Health only HP is able to provide continuous, proactive health monitoring of over 1600 parameters and start problem analysis resolution 5x faster delivering a 24/7 Mission Control for your ProLiant Gen8 servers running Red Hat Enterprise Linux through automated monitoring, self-diagnosis and alerting.
- Superior support. With Smart Update only HP is able to bring a breakthrough system maintenance tool with one-click simplicity that systematically updates 3x faster on ProLiant Gen8 servers running Red Hat Enterprise Linux allowing you to spend less time on maintenance and more improving the quality of your data center.
Along with the HP ProLiant Gen8 announcement HP released six new Red Hat whitepapers:
- Deployment Framework Best Practices for Red Hat Enterprise Linux on HP ProLiant New!
- High Availability Add-On for RHEL on HP ProLiant Servers: References and Best Practices New!
- HP ProLiant Server Power Management for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.1 New!
- Linux Best Management Practices for HP ProLiant Gen8 Servers and RHEL New!
- Linux NIC Enumeration on HP ProLiant Gen8 Servers for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.1 New!
- Linux NUMA support for HP ProLiant servers New!