By Lisa Wolfe, HP worldwide SMB Marketing & Strategy Leader, EB/ESSN
With the start of a new year, like many of you, I take a closer look at the key business and IT challenges I’m facing—in light of the constant economic fluctuations—and possible technology solutions to address those challenges.
Given the backdrop of the economy, it seems wise to begin doubling down on the fundamentals to:
- Drive out costs
- Increase revenue
- Increase IT staff and employee productivity
- Manage cash and gain access to credit
These fundamentals are more vital now than ever. What gets lost is the “time” to “innovate” – to address creative breakthroughs for your business. At HP, we are working hard to ensure we deliver the solutions that allow you to double down on addressing the fundamentals so you have time to “innovate,” to meet with customers, to do what you do best – run your business.
We are focusing on the following solutions to address the fundamentals, as well as your day-to-day challenges - because when you get the fundamentals addressed you can look once again to innovate:
- IT Consolidation & Virtualization to drive out cost
- Business Intelligence to gain access to customer insight that can be applied to new innovative products/services
- Security to ensure 24 by 7 uptime
- Disaster Recovery to ensure rapid recovery of your business in the face of any downtime issue
- Cloud Services to drive out cost
Are these the solutions you are looking for?
Are there any others we should be focused on to address your fundamentals?
Let me know.
In the meantime, learn more about HP Solutions for small and midsize business.