By Lisa Wolfe, HP Worldwide SMB Marketing & Strategy Manager, EB/ESSN
Without a doubt, the past few years have been a tough one for businesses of every size, including small and midsize ones. Today the tide begins to turn.
At HP, we believe that successful small and medium-sized businesses are more than just an important component of our economy. You may in fact well be the key to economic recovery. That’s why HP is committed to delivering solutions, financing and programs that allow you to realign resources toward growth and innovation.
To that end, today HP is announcing new solutions, advanced technology and an expanded entrepreneur program that will enable SMBs to drive growth, improve employee productivity and protect assets through greater innovation.
What’s the scoop?
Built on HP Converged Infrastructure, these new integrated solutions enable SMBs to access and analyze valuable customer data to capitalize on new trends and opportunities, while rapidly responding to changing business demands. At the same time, we are also investing an additional $4 million in our global program, HP Learning Initiative for Entrepreneurs (LIFE), to empower SMBs to create new revenue streams.
What’s the buzz?
Our new solutions encompass servers, storage, networking, messaging, management software, printers, technology support services and more. Today you’ll hear the industry chatter and pick up the sound bites as we talk about our new offerings:
- “Built on HP’s industry leading reputation in x86 servers, the new HP ProLiant servers deliver enterprise servers at desktop prices.”
- “For the first time ever, SMBs have access to enterprise-class business intelligence tools.”
- “It used to be when your IT went down, your business went down. HP has reduced the cost and risk that downtime inflicts on your business.”
- “The P2000 is a flexible network storage solution for SMBs that won’t break the bank.”
- “HP Networking solutions enable SMBs to grow, supporting more users without performance or management sacrifices.”
- “Critical data loss is a real risk for SMBs. HP PC Backup Services enables you to restore on demand.”
But don’t just take our word for it. Do your homework. Read the business news and analyst blogs. Talk with your colleagues. Follow the Twitter stream. Then get ready to open the door to growth and innovation.
>>Learn more here about what’s new with SMB Solutions from HP